Governor’s Administrative Office
The Governor’s Administrative Office is a subdivision of the Vologda Oblast Government. The Governor’s Administrative Office works in accordance with the Clause of the Governor’s Administrative Office confirmed by the Vologda Oblast Government Decree N 1295 dated as of 16.12.2013.
The Governor’s Administrative Office develops and maintains foreign relations for the Vologda Oblast fostering partnerships that increase global visibility, cultural understanding and economic growth.
Within its competence, the Governor’s Administrative Office performs the following functions:
- managing all administrative matters - organizational and information activities for the Vologda Oblast Governor;
- protocol maintenance of events with participation of the Vologda Oblast Governor in accordance with standard rules of the national, diplomatic and business protocol, maintenance of etiquette and procedure in organising meetings, receptions and visits with the Governor's participation;
- planning of the Governor’s activities;
- receiving, processing and maintaining all documents and records related to the activity of the Vologda Oblast Governor;
- controlling, directing, organizing and management of activities of the Vologda Oblast Government and executive bodies of the Vologda Oblast with respect to events and meetings with the Governor’s participation;
- implementation of the mutual international, science and cultural relations of the Vologda Oblast with abroad countries and cities;
- conducting organizational work with foreign delegation arriving to the Vologda Oblast and organizing official visits of Vologda's delegation abroad;
- organization and coordination of activities aiming to establish and develop sisters connections and friendship;
- assistance to enterprises and companies of the Vologda Oblast aiming to participate in international exhibitions, fairs, presentations and any other activities;
- preparation of agreements, contracts, memorandums, minutes of deliberations about inter-regional and international relations;
- translation of international correspondence for the Vologda Oblast Government.
Fort Ross Dialogue has become a platform for Russian and U.S. politicians, cultural workers and experts to discuss the ways to boost cooperation between the two countries.
The Vologda Region (Russia) and Fergana Region (Uzbekistan) have been sustaining partnership ties for years. Over these years, the parties have implemented a whole range of joint projects.
Today top leadership of the Vologda Region Government and Dak Lak Province (Vietnam) held an online business meeting. The relations between Vietnam and the Vologda Region started long before, dating back to the 1960s. It was during this period that several thousand Vietnamese residents worked at key enterprises of the Vologda Region under an interstate agreement.
The international campaign “Garden of Remembrance” was launched on March 18 and will last until June 22 of this year. Its organizers are the All-Russian Public Movement “Victory Volunteers” and the Victory Commemoration Fund with support of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation and the Federal Forestry Agency. The purpose of the campaign is to plant 27 million trees in memory of 27 million dead during the Great Patriotic War.
2020 edition of International Green Week organised by Messe Berlin GmbH started on January 17th. It is a 10 day event.
During the meeting with the Deputy Governor, the Slovak guests noted the high level of the exhibition and confirmed their readiness for further development of joint work at the interregional level.
A delegation of the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic arrived in Vologda on an official visit on December 4.
The diplomatic reception devoted to 101-year formation of Czechoslovakia was organized in St.Petersburg.
Leading Russian and US experts, scientists, businessmen, and diplomats arrived in the Vologda Region to participate in an international conference Fort Ross Dialogue in Vologda on June 3-4.
Since 2012 the venue of the annual international forum has always been the Fort Ross California Historic Park, founded by Russian merchants from the Vologda Region at the beginning of the 19th century. Its participants are Russian and American politicians, representatives of the Russian Geographical Society, experts and entrepreneurs from both countries.
On February 15th the top leadership of the Vologda Region and Moscow held a meeting within the framework of the Sochi Investment Forum Forum.
Within the framework of the Russian Investment Forum Sochi-2018 Mr. Medvedev participated in a plenary session “Investing in the Regions, Investing in the Future”.
The Russian Investment Forum is a traditional platform for presenting Russia’s investment and economic potential.
Chairman of the Vologda Region Government Anton Koltsov met with Andrey Bader, Corporate Affairs Director of Nestlé to discuss construction of a new cereals plant on the territory of the Vologda Oblast. The meeting was held within the framework of the Russian Investment Forum in Sochi.
A delegation of the Vologda Region led by Governor Oleg Kuvshinnikov has arrived in Sochi to take part in the Russian Investment Forum.
The Russian Investment Forum, the key business event for showcasing Russia’s investment and economic potential, will take place on February 15–16, 2018. The Investment Forum in Sochi is held annually and attracts participants from Russian regions and foreign countries.