Department of Strategic Planning
Powers and duties
The regulations and organizational structure of the Department of Strategic Planning is approved by the Clause of the Department of Strategic Planning confirmed by the Vologda Oblast Government Decree N 1188 dated as of 24.12.2018.
Department of Strategic Planning undertakes realization of its responsibilities by means of development and provision of realization of forecasts and programs of socio-economic development of the region.
According to the Clause of the Department, the main tasks of the Department are as follows:
- provision of macroeconomic stability with stable, balanced and dynamic development of economy;
- social and economic programming for planned year;
- policy with regard to the common economic space and freedom of economic activity and promotion of competition;
- establishment of multi-sectoral and effective functioning economy, development of market infrastructure;
- development of export capacity and provision of wide integration of the region's economy into the national and world economy;
- provision of rise of population welfare level;
- long-term social and economic programming;
- implementation of complex systematic analysis of main macroeconomic indicators, level of economic and social development of the Voloda Oblast as a whole, studying economic and social development trends;
- development of different scenarios for the economic development, short and mid term forecasts and socio-economic development programs;
- development of demographic forecasts, programs for strengthening targeted social security of population, raising the level of population welfare.